LED Panel 30x120cm UGR<19 36W 120lm/W High lumen
Energy savings: 70% | Anti Light Disturbance | Extra thin | White
LED Panel 30x120cm UGR<19 36W 120lm/W High lumen - 3000K Warm white / Standard is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Voor pakketten vanaf 150cm worden verzendkosten in rekening gebracht.
Bekijk hier alle informatie over verzendkosten
- 70% energy savings (compared to traditional light panels)
- UGR <19: Minimal light disturbance
- 4320 High lumen light output
- Instant start, no flickering and no buzzing
- PMMA Cover plate does not discolor
- Extra thin, suitable for suspension kit
- Suitable for suspended ceilings
- Lasts an average of 13.5 years (10 hours per day)
- Environmentally friendly and lead free
- 5 Year warranty
This LED panel is suitable for installation in a system ceiling with tiles of 30x120cm. You can also install this LED panel with mounting clips or hang it with a suspension set. A LED driver is included, it is connected directly to the mains. You can also choose to use a power cord to connect it to a wall outlet.
View our installation materials for LED Panels here.
UGR<19 for minimal light disturbance
The lower the ugr value of a lamp, the less light disturbance a person experiences. The use of the right lighting deserves attention because it has a major impact on the mood, productivity and functioning of the people who are in an illuminated space. Light should be bright enough to properly perform tasks, but should not cause (invisible) flicker, glare or dazzle. The following symptoms can be caused by light disturbance:
- Tingling or itchy eyes
- Short concentration
- An irritable or cranky mood
Durable and economical
With this LED panel you save up to 70% energy compared to traditional / halogen fluorescent panels. Due to the low energy consumption of 36W with a light output of 120 lumens/Watt, these light panels are very energy efficient. By switching to LED lighting you make your business or home more sustainable and in a few years you save enormously on energy costs. In addition, you reduce your cO2 footprint.
Lighting per m²
The amount of LED panels you need to illuminate your space depends on the height and size of the room.
At a height of about 2.7m, this panel illuminates about 8m². If the room is 80m², 10 panels would be sufficient.
this LED panel is optionally dimmable. If you want to make the panel dimmable, you need a 1-10V dimmable LED Driver and a 1-10V LED Dimmer. A maximum of 17 LED panels can be connected to a 1-10V dimmer.
The LED chips of an edge-lit panel are spread over the entire surface of the panel. As a result, it is illuminated all the way to the sides of the panel. Because of this diffusion, the panel is flat and extra thin (9mm). This makes edge-lit LED panels easy to install in surface-mounted frames. Both the outer edge and the back are made of high quality aluminum. This ensures good conduction and distribution of heat.
To determine the right light color, it is important to know what the light is used for. Below is a description of what the different light colors are most commonly used for.
- 3000K has a slight yellow/orange glow. Ideal for a nice warm homey and soothing atmosphere in living rooms, waiting rooms, cafes, restaurants, corridors and other general areas, for example.
- 4000K has a white/yellow glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility, focus and a nice atmosphere is desired, for example in offices, classrooms, kitchens, corridors, stores, fitting rooms, barber stores, stairwells or waiting rooms.
- 6000K has a white/light blue glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility and concentration is desired, for example in hospitals, labs, workshops, studios and garages.
The panels are produced in badges. The light color per badge can differ slightly from others, these differences may be minimal but still visible. Please keep in mind this applies to different sizes of LED Panels as well.
We therefore recommend purchasing all needed LED Panels per project in a single order and purchasing additional spare panels for replacement.
Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee stock levels of our panels and it might take some days/weeks before new panels are on stock.
Betaal veilig & snel
- Uw betalingsinformatie wordt veilig verwerkt.
- Wij slaan geen creditcard/betalingsgegevens op
- Wij hebben geen toegang tot uw creditcard/betalingsgegevens.
Bekijk hier alle informatie over onze betaalmethoden.