LED Recessed Spotlight 5W ⌀85mm dimmable tiltable
Cut size ⌀75mm | Replaces 50W | Aluminium
LED Recessed Spotlight 5W ⌀85mm dimmable tiltable - 2700K Warm white / Dimmable is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Shipping costs will be charged for packages over 120cm.
See all information on shipping costs here
- 80% energy savings (compared to halogen spotlights)
- Dimmable & Tiltable
- Replaces 50 watt
- Cutting size: 75 mm
- Instant start, no flickering and no buzzing
- Environmentally friendly and lead free
- 20.000 hours
- 2 Year warranty
Make sure the power is turned off. The spotlight fits into a 75 mm diameter hole ( cut size). Connect the driver to the mains and place the spotlight in the hole by pulling down the springs, these will hold the spotlight in place firmly. Once the spotlight is placed, the power can be turned back on.
Durable and economical
With this LED recessed spotlight, you will instantly save up to 80% energy compared to traditional / halogen recessed spotlights. Due to the low energy consumption of 5W with a high light output of 420 lumens, this LED bulb is very energy efficient. This 5W recessed spot is to replace a 50W halogen spot. By switching to LED lighting you will improve the sustainability of your business or home and in a few years you will save significantly on energy costs. In addition, you will reduce your cO2 footprint.
This spotlight is made of high quality aluminum. The outer edge is matte white and anti-glare. The spot is tiltable, the light can shine straight down or highlight a certain direction for a nice accent. The spotlight contains 1 LED chip of the COB type that provides a high and concentrated light output. The light source is surrounded by a reflective ring making the beam angle 60°. Placed in a ceiling or cove, it provides a focused beam of light which is perfect for illuminating living rooms, bedrooms, stores, waiting rooms, specific objects etc..
To determine the right light color, it is important to know what the light is used for. Below is a description of what the different light colors are most commonly used for.
- 2700K has a slight yellow/orange glow. Ideal for a nice warm homey and soothing atmosphere in living rooms, waiting rooms, cafes, restaurants, corridors and other general areas, for example.
- 4000K has a white/yellow glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility, focus and a nice atmosphere is desired, for example in offices, classrooms, kitchens, corridors, stores, fitting rooms, barber stores, stairwells or waiting rooms.
- 6000K has a white/light blue glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility and concentration is desired, for example in hospitals, labs, workshops, studios and garages.
Pay safely & quickly
- Your payment information is processed securely.
- We do not store credit card/payment information
- We do not have access to your credit card/payment information.
View all information about our payment methods here.