LED Panel 60x120cm 60W 110lm/W - 3000K Warm white / Standard is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Vraag een offerte aan
U ontvangt binnen 24 uur een offerte van ons
Betaal veilig en gemakkelijk met de betaalmethode die jij wilt.
For packages over 120cm, shipping costs will be charged. Check all information about shipping costs here
- Save up to 70% energy compared to traditional light panels
- 6,600 lumens of light output
- Instant start, no flickering or buzzing
- Lasts an average of 13.5 years (10 hours per day)
- Suitable for suspended ceilings
- Environmentally friendly and lead free
- 5-year warranty
This LED panel is suitable for installation in a suspended ceiling with 60x120cm tiles. A LED driver is included as standard, this is connected directly to the mains. You can also choose to use a power cord for connecting to a socket.
Sustainability and savings
With this LED panel, you can save up to 70% energy compared to traditional/halogen fluorescent panels. Due to the low energy consumption of 60W with a high light output of 110 lumens/Watt, these light panels are very energy efficient. By switching to LED lighting, you are making your business or home more sustainable and saving a lot on energy costs in a few years. In addition, you are reducing your CO2 footprint.
Lighting per m²
The number of LED panels you need to light up your space depends on the height and size of the space.
At a height of about 2.7m, this panel illuminates about 10m². If the space is 100m², 10 panels would be sufficient.
This LED panel is optionally dimmable. If you want to make the panel dimmable, you will need a dimmable LED driver and a 1-10V LED dimmer. These are available separately. A 1-10V dimmer can connect up to 17 LED panels.
Backlit LED panels are illuminated from the back of the panel. Because the LED chips are attached to the back, the panel has a thickness of 35mm at the back. The panel has a high-quality aluminium frame that is 10mm thick and a high-quality plastic back cover. Thanks to these materials, the LED panel is very light in weight.
To determine the right light color, it is important to know what the light is for. Below is a description of what the different light colors are most commonly used for.
- 3000K has a slightly yellow/orange glow. Ideal for a pleasant warm homely and relaxing atmosphere in living rooms, waiting rooms, cafes, restaurants, corridors and other general areas.
- 4000K has a white/yellow glow. Ideal for a well-lit room where good visibility, focus and a pleasant atmosphere are desired, for example in offices, classrooms, kitchens, corridors, shops, changing rooms, hairdressers, staircases or waiting rooms.
- 6000K has a white/light blue glow. Ideal for a well-lit room where good visibility and concentration are desired, for example in hospitals, laboratories, workshops, studios and garages.
If you want to place multiple panels in one room, we recommend that you order them all at once. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that separate orders will have exactly the same light color. It is therefore also recommended to order extra spare panels. We can also not guarantee that the light of LED panels with the same color temperature, but with different dimensions, is 100% the same. The panels are produced in badges, it is so that the light color per badge can vary slightly from the others, this is about very small color differences.