LED Floodlight 50W with 2 Sockets IP65 Tiltable
Replaces 125W | Energy savings: 60% | With plug | Tiltable
LED Floodlight 50W with 2 Sockets IP65 Tiltable - 4000K Natural white is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Shipping costs will be charged for packages over 120cm.
See all information on shipping costs here
- 60% savings compared to halogen floodlights
- Replaces 125 watt
- With plug - Cable: 150cm
- 5000 lumen light output
- IP65 Resistant to water
- 2 Outlets: IP54 Resistant to rain
- -20°C to 55°C Ambient temperature
- 90° Tilt & Rotate
- Instant start-no flicker and no buzz
- Eco-friendly and recyclable materials
- Lasts an average of 13.5 years (10 hours per day)
- 5 Year Warranty
This LED wide beam can be placed anywhere thanks to its frame with feet. It can also be disconnected and hung from a ceiling, cove or wall. The wide beam can be tilted 90° and is ideal for illuminating gardens or buildings. Also, this wide beam is a construction lamp and can be mounted on a stand.
The floodlight is designed with ease of use in mind. It comes with a convenient EU plug and has a sturdy frame with a handle, making it easy to move, tilt and aim the floodlight at the desired location. This allows you to get the lighting exactly where you need it.
This floodlight is designed with your needs in mind. The two additional outlets with convenient covers allow you to safely plug in or charge electronic devices while illuminating your space. Whether charging your smartphone, connecting tools or using other electrical devices, this floodlight offers the versatility you need.
Durable and Economical
With this LED floodlight, you will save 60% energy compared to traditional / halogen floodlights and construction lights. The low energy consumption of 50W with a light output of 100 lumens/Watt makes this wide beam very energy efficient. By using or switching to LED lighting you save in a few years enormous energy costs. In addition, you reduce your Co2 footprint.
IP65 Water resistant
This floodlight has protection with value IP65. This means that the lamp is protected against corrosion and is water resistant against spraying 12.5 liters of water per minute. This wide beam is therefore suitable for outdoor placement. The lamp can withstand rain, fine dust and other weathering.
This floodlight is made of high quality aluminum and tempered glass . The outer edge is black and has an anti-glare coating so there is no glare. The aluminum alloy has a high thermal conductivity so the lamp does not overheat. The strong light has beam angle of 120°. All materials of these panels are lead free.This floodlight is most commonly used for the following applications:
- Construction site / reconstruction
- Public areas
- Above doors and windows
- Illumination of buildings and objects
- Garages / sheds
- Illumination of objects
To determine the right light color, it is important to know what the light is used for. Below is a description of what the different light colors are most commonly used for.
- 3000K has a slight yellow/orange glow. Ideal for a nice warm homey and soothing atmosphere in living rooms, waiting rooms, cafes, restaurants, corridors and other general areas, for example.
- 4000K has a white/yellow glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility, focus and a nice atmosphere is desired, for example in offices, classrooms, kitchens, corridors, stores, fitting rooms, barber stores, stairwells or waiting rooms.
- 6000K has a white/light blue glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility and concentration is desired, for example in hospitals, labs, workshops, studios and garages.
Pay safely & quickly
- Your payment information is processed securely.
- We do not store credit card/payment information
- We do not have access to your credit card/payment information.
View all information about our payment methods here.