LED Panel with circular light plate 60x60cm 36W
Energy savings: 70% | Edge-lit | Extra thin | White edge
LED Panel with circular light plate 60x60cm 36W - 3000K Warm white is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Shipping costs will be charged for packages over 120cm.
See all information on shipping costs here
- 70% energy savings (compared to traditional light panels)
- Unique design
- 2160 High lumen light output
- Instant start, no flickering and no buzzing
- PMMA Cover plate does not discolor
- Extra thin, suitable for suspension kit
- Suitable for suspended ceilings
- Lasts an average of 13.5 years (10 hours per day)
- Environmentally friendly and lead free
- 5 Year warranty
This LED panel is suitable for installation in a system ceiling with tiles of 60x60cm. You can also install this LED panel with mounting clips or hang it with a suspension set. A LED driver is included, it is connected directly to the mains. You can also choose to use a power cord to connect it to a wall outlet.
View our installation materials for LED Panels here.
Durable and economical
With this LED panel you save up to 70% energy compared to traditional / halogen fluorescent panels. Due to the low energy consumption of 36W with a light output of 60 lumens/Watt, these light panels are energy efficient. By switching to LED lighting you make your business or home more sustainable and in a few years you save enormously on energy costs. In addition, you reduce your cO2 footprint.
Lighting per m²
The amount of LED panels you need to illuminate your space depends on the height and size of the room.
At a height of about 2.7m, this panel illuminates about 6m². If the room is 60m², 10 panels would be sufficient.
this LED panel is optionally dimmable. If you want to make the panel dimmable, you need a 1-10V dimmable LED Driver and a 1-10V LED Dimmer. A maximum of 17 LED panels can be connected to a 1-10V dimmer.
The LED chips of an edge-lit panel are spread over the entire surface of the panel. As a result, it is illuminated all the way to the sides of the panel. Because of this diffusion, the panel is flat and extra thin (9mm). This makes edge-lit LED panels easy to install in surface-mounted frames. Both the outer edge and the back are made of high quality aluminum. This ensures good conduction and distribution of heat.
To determine the right light color, it is important to know what the light is used for. Below is a description of what the different light colors are most commonly used for.
- 3000K has a slight yellow/orange glow. Ideal for a nice warm homey and soothing atmosphere in living rooms, waiting rooms, cafes, restaurants, corridors and other general areas, for example.
- 4000K has a white/yellow glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility, focus and a nice atmosphere is desired, for example in offices, classrooms, kitchens, corridors, stores, fitting rooms, barber stores, stairwells or waiting rooms.
- 6000K has a white/light blue glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility and concentration is desired, for example in hospitals, labs, workshops, studios and garages.
The panels are produced in badges. The light color per badge can differ slightly from others, these differences may be minimal but still visible. Please keep in mind this applies to different sizes of LED Panels as well.
We therefore recommend purchasing all needed LED Panels per project in a single order and purchasing additional spare panels for replacement.
Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee stock levels of our panels and it might take some days/weeks before new panels are on stock.
Pay safely & quickly
- Your payment information is processed securely.
- We do not store credit card/payment information
- We do not have access to your credit card/payment information.
View all information about our payment methods here.