LED Panel 62x62cm UGR<19 40W 110lm/W
Energy savings: 70% | Anti Light Disturbance | White edge
LED Panel 62x62cm UGR<19 40W 110lm/W - 3000K Warm white / Standard is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Voor pakketten vanaf 150cm worden verzendkosten in rekening gebracht.
Bekijk hier alle informatie over verzendkosten
- 70% energy savings (compared to traditional light panels)
- UGR <19: Minimal light disturbance
- 4400 lumen light output
- Instant start, no flickering and no buzzing
- Suitable for suspended ceilings
- Lasts an average of 13.5 years (10 hours per day)
- Environmentally friendly and lead free
- 5 Year warranty
This LED panel is suitable for installation in a system ceiling with tiles of 62x62cm. A LED driver is included, this is connected directly to the mains. You can also choose to use a power cord to connect it to a wall outlet.
UGR<19 for minimal light disturbance
The lower the ugr value of a lamp, the less light disturbance a person experiences. The use of the right lighting deserves attention because it has a major impact on the mood, productivity and functioning of the people who are in an illuminated space. Light should be bright enough to properly perform tasks, but should not cause (invisible) flicker, glare or dazzle. The following symptoms can be caused by light disturbance:
- Tingling or itchy eyes
- Short concentration
- An irritable or cranky mood
Durable and economical
With this LED panel you save up to 70% energy compared to traditional / halogen fluorescent panels. Due to the low energy consumption of 36W with a light output of 110 lumens/Watt, these light panels are very energy efficient. By switching to LED lighting you make your business or home more sustainable and in a few years you save enormously on energy costs. In addition, you reduce your cO2 footprint.
Lighting per m²
The amount of LED panels you need to illuminate your space depends on the height and size of the room.
At a height of about 2.7m, this panel illuminates about 6m². If the room is 60m², 10 panels would be sufficient.
this LED panel is optionally dimmable. If you want to make the panel dimmable, you need a 1-10V dimmable LED Driver and a 1-10V LED Dimmer. A maximum of 17 LED panels can be connected to a 1-10V dimmer.
Back-lit LED panels are illuminated from the back of the panel. These panels are a little bit thicker in the middle (35mm) because the LED chips are attached to the back. The panel has a 10mm-thick edge made of high-quality aluminum and a back cover made of high-quality PVC. Thanks to these materials, the LED panel is very light in weight.
To determine the right light color, it is important to know what the light is used for. Below is a description of what the different light colors are most commonly used for.
- 3000K has a slight yellow/orange glow. Ideal for a nice warm homey and soothing atmosphere in living rooms, waiting rooms, cafes, restaurants, corridors and other general areas, for example.
- 4000K has a white/yellow glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility, focus and a nice atmosphere is desired, for example in offices, classrooms, kitchens, corridors, stores, fitting rooms, barber stores, stairwells or waiting rooms.
- 6000K has a white/light blue glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility and concentration is desired, for example in hospitals, labs, workshops, studios and garages.
The panels are produced in badges. The light color per badge can differ slightly from others, these differences may be minimal but still visible. Please keep in mind this applies to different sizes of LED Panels as well.
We therefore recommend purchasing all needed LED Panels per project in a single order and purchasing additional spare panels for replacement.
Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee stock levels of our panels and it might take some days/weeks before new panels are on stock.
Betaal veilig & snel
- Uw betalingsinformatie wordt veilig verwerkt.
- Wij slaan geen creditcard/betalingsgegevens op
- Wij hebben geen toegang tot uw creditcard/betalingsgegevens.
Bekijk hier alle informatie over onze betaalmethoden.