LED Downlight ⌀225mm 18W extra thin
Cut size ⌀210mm | Replaces 90W | White frame
LED Downlight ⌀225mm 18W extra thin - 3000K Warm white / Dimmable is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Shipping costs will be charged for packages over 120cm.
See all information on shipping costs here
- 80% energy savings (compared to halogen downlights)
- Replaces 90 watt
- Cutting size: 210 mm
- 23 mm - Extra thin
- Instant start, no flickering and no buzzing
- Environmentally friendly and lead free
- Lasts over 8 years (10 hours per day)
- 5 Year warranty
Make sure the power is turned off. The downlight fits into a 210 mm diameter hole ( cut size). Connect the driver to the mains and place the spotlight in the hole by pulling down the springs, these will hold the spotlight in place firmly. Once the spotlight is placed, the power can be turned back on.
Durable and economical
With this LED recessed spotlight, you will instantly save up to 80% energy compared to traditional / halogen recessed downlights. Due to the low energy consumption of 18W with a high light output of 1440 lumens, this LED bulb is very energy efficient. This 18W recessed spot is to replace a 90W halogen spot. By switching to LED lighting you will improve the sustainability of your business or home and in a few years you will save significantly on energy costs. In addition, you will reduce your cO2 footprint.
This LED Downlight is dimmable. The dimmable LED driver is included. Please note that dimmable LED lighting always requires an LED dimmer. A traditional dimmer does not work (well) in combination with LED lighting and can lead to short circuits.
To determine the right light color, it is important to know what the light is used for. Below is a description of what the different light colors are most commonly used for.
- 3000K has a slight yellow/orange glow. Ideal for a nice warm homey and soothing atmosphere in living rooms, waiting rooms, cafes, restaurants, corridors and other general areas, for example.
- 4000K has a white/yellow glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility, focus and a nice atmosphere is desired, for example in offices, classrooms, kitchens, corridors, stores, fitting rooms, barber stores, stairwells or waiting rooms.
- 6000K has a white/light blue glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility and concentration is desired, for example in hospitals, labs, workshops, studios and garages.
Pay safely & quickly
- Your payment information is processed securely.
- We do not store credit card/payment information
- We do not have access to your credit card/payment information.
View all information about our payment methods here.