LED Floodlight 10W IP66 Waterproof
Replaces 25W | Energy savings: 60% | Tiltable | Construction Light
LED Floodlight 10W IP66 Waterproof - 3000K Warm white is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Shipping costs will be charged for packages over 120cm.
See all information on shipping costs here
- 60% energy savings (compared to halogen floodlights)
- Replaces 25 watt
- 1000 lumen light output
- IP66 Fully resistant to water and corrosion
- -20°C to 55°C Operating temperature
- 90° Tiltable
- 23 mm - Extra thin
- Instant start, no flickering and no buzzing
- Lasts an average of 13.5 years (10 hours per day)
- Environmentally friendly and lead free
- 5 Year warranty
This LED floodlight can be suspended from a ceiling, cove or wall. The floodlight can be tilted 90°. The floodlight can also be placed on the ground to illuminate gardens or buildings. It is also a construction lamp and can be mounted on a stand.
The floodlight has a cable with a length of 15 cm. When placing it outside or in a damp area, we recommend to extend the cable using a waterproof connector to protect the cable.
Durable and economical
With this LED Floodlight you save up to 60% energy compared to traditional / halogen fluorescent floodlights. Due to the low energy consumption of 10W with a light output of 100 lumens/Watt, these floodlights are very energy efficient. By switching to LED lighting you make your business or home more sustainable and in a few years you save enormously on energy costs. In addition, you reduce your cO2 footprint.
This floodlight has a protection rating of IP66. This means that the lamp is protected against corrosion and is water proof against spraying water at a rate of 100 liters per minute. This floodlight is therefore suitable for outdoor placement. The lamp can withstand rain, fine dust and other weather conditions. This floodlight is made of high quality aluminum and tempered glass . The outer edge is black and has an anti-glare coating to prevent glare. The aluminum alloy has a high thermal conductivity which prevents the lamp from overheating. The strong light has a 120° beam angle. All materials of these panels are lead free.This floodlight is most commonly used for the following applications:
- Construction site / reconstruction
- Public areas
- Above doors and windows
- Illumination of buildings and objects
- Garages / sheds
- Illumination of objects
To determine the right light color, it is important to know what the light is used for. Below is a description of what the different light colors are most commonly used for.
- 3000K has a slight yellow/orange glow. Ideal for a nice warm homey and soothing atmosphere in living rooms, waiting rooms, cafes, restaurants, corridors and other general areas, for example.
- 4000K has a white/yellow glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility, focus and a nice atmosphere is desired, for example in offices, classrooms, kitchens, corridors, stores, fitting rooms, barber stores, stairwells or waiting rooms.
- 6000K has a white/light blue glow. Ideal for a well-lit area where good visibility and concentration is desired, for example in hospitals, labs, workshops, studios and garages.
Pay safely & quickly
- Your payment information is processed securely.
- We do not store credit card/payment information
- We do not have access to your credit card/payment information.
View all information about our payment methods here.