Pendant LED Lightbar 120cm 18W black
Replaces 45W | Energy savings: 60% | CRI 90 | UGR<19
Pendant LED Lightbar 120cm 18W black - 3000K Warm white is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Shipping costs will be charged for packages over 120cm.
See all information on shipping costs here
- 60% energy savings (compared to halogen light bars)
- Replaces 45 watt
- UGR <19: Minimal light disturbance
- High Color Rendering CRI90
- 2160 lumen light output
- Aluminum housing - does not get hot
- Instant start, no flickering and no buzzing
- Lasts an average of 13.5 years (10 hours per day)
- Recyclable materials and lead free
- 5 Year warranty
This LED light bar include a suspension set with sturdy stainless steel cables that can be adjusted up to 1 meter. It is perfect for areas where good illumination is required including; offices, work spaces, waiting rooms, warehouses, practices, classrooms, garages etc.. The compact size makes this LED light bar easy to be suspended anywhere and is easy to connect to the mains with input voltage of 220-240V AC.
Durable and economical
With this LED Light bar you can save up to 60% energy cost and replace a 45W traditional / halogen pendent lamp. Due to the low energy consumption of 18W with a light output of 120 lumens/Watt, these LED Light bars are very energy efficient and create a light output of 2160 lumen. By switching to LED lighting you make your business or home more sustainable and in a few years you save enormously on energy costs. In addition, you reduce your cO2 footprint.
UGR<19 for minimal light disturbance
The lower the ugr value of a lamp, the less light disturbance a person experiences. The use of the right lighting deserves attention because it has a major impact on the mood, productivity and functioning of the people who are in an illuminated space. Light should be bright enough to properly perform tasks, but should not cause (invisible) flicker, glare or dazzle. The following symptoms can be caused by light disturbance:
- Tingling or itchy eyes
- Short concentration
- An irritable or cranky mood
To determine the right light color, it is important to know what the light is used for. Below is a description of what the different light colors are most commonly used for.
- 3000K has a slight yellow/orange glow. Ideal for a nice warm homey and soothing atmosphere in living rooms, waiting rooms, cafes, restaurants, corridors and other general areas, for example.
Pay safely & quickly
- Your payment information is processed securely.
- We do not store credit card/payment information
- We do not have access to your credit card/payment information.
View all information about our payment methods here.